Tuesday, November 29, 2011

live now!





I bet you hear these sayings a lot
“live the moment”
“feel the moment”
“be with the moment”
“Live now.....live in the present”
What do they really mean? 
Some - including the previous me- may confuse these ideas with trying to be always happy and pleased and not letting anything make you sad since life is short and you have to enjoy every seconds of it. But, I doubt it now. Living the present, to me now, has more acceptance connotation than struggling.
Although, it is simply about being with whatever you are experiencing, it is, of course, more deep and challenging, especially for a person like me whose mind is always spinning constantly about ideas, past, and future. Well, I can talk about it more, but I prefer not to, as people experience living the moment differently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment