Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lost and Found



Written on July 8th, 2010

I feel like I can really cry a river now!......which is weird, cause that’s one thing that I couldn’t do. What is wrong with you! Being about to burst into unfamiliar tears! What the heck is this that I can’t figure out! It’s not a feeling of missing family, friends or home! I can’t get it together enough to do my stuff. I can’t even talk to someone about it as I can’t explain it, and if I do, sometimes when they have no answers for a feeling they call it love! And for that a second party is needed that is not present right now ;)
But seriously what is it?

I need to be at my childhood again, I dunno, all those feelings keep coming back to me; each special moment of my childhood with a strong feeling comes back to me and can even make me cry! Isn’t that weird!? Maybe it’s not, but it is definitely for me. How far am I from those days! In time and even in space, maybe that's why they're such strong that I can’t even resist remembering them.

Am I lost? Lost in space and time! Is there a way to find myself back, is there really something to be found or should I make something fake for myself that can probably make me happy when I find it!

It all started with a single memory of me playing at my territory in our backyard. All those feelings of freedom and power over my little world…..really clear and strong that made me wonder where I am standing now!! What a simple life I had and yet used to try to make it complicated….maybe like what I am doing now!

And probably it all started when she was telling me about her trip to Shiraz and visiting Shiraz’s bazaar and I felt how bad I wanna be at all those spaces and spend an entire day exploring each of them while being invisible, I need to be invisible to be free of all those negative energies during my explorations. What is happening to my country? I am tired of being reminded of our over 2500 years of civilization but I really mean it. Why?! What knocked us soooo down? Except possessing all those damn natural resources like oil(!) I mean is there a specific character in terms of sociology that made us to accept this drastic change! Is there something in us that makes us unable to handle freedom and power?!

See! We are such political creatures that even when we are talking about our weird feelings we switch to politics! Well, it’s sociological rather than political….fair enough!

Back to my strange feeling…..so “now what” question…
That’s the hardest and somehow easiest part. Hard when you really want to find the reason behind to give a sound solution for it and easy when you decide to just move on and leave it to time to solve it to make it forgettable for you……and surprisingly the better way here is the easiest way, and more surprisingly It’s not easy for me at all; and even if I pick the easiest way I am sure the hard one tends to tempt me all the time…and probably the whole assumption of which one is the hardest one was wrong from the very beginning!

It’s getting dark…I mean literally…and I can’t go on doing my stuff as this means leaving this feeling aside. Even if I decide not to find a solution for it I really want to talk about it. This is a rare occasion; you can’t always find a feeling so strong like this….
Maybe I am really in love! ;)

p.s. my confusion can be seen by the number of times I used (!)
p.s.2 I realized I can’t even cry half a glass!

8:00 p.m.

13 comments:

  1. It's bad to have a feeling about which you can't talk to someone, isn't it?

    And as soon as you try to write it down ... it is spoiled !

    --
    Abbas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I liked its uniqueness :)the fact that I could not describe it made it more exciting and interesting for me , and even writing about it did not spoil it; it helps me to remember how I felt that special feeling :)

      Delete
  2. It's good then :-)

    Whenever I tried to write down my deep feelings, the feeling just spoiled ... maybe I'm not a good writer :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't believe in having to be a good writer to write about your feelings, the words needs to come from you, and you can keep it for yourself, it will work as a record of your feelings and thoughts in the process of your life and that I like and value :)

      Delete
  3. It is Valentine ... write a new post! :-D

    --
    Abbas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I do not plan for my posts :)I like to write whenever I am at that moment of bursting thoughts and feelings :) I will talk about love in its own time not based on calender date. Thank you for requesting, though ;)

      Delete
  4. I like it that you write responses to your readers' comments (at least to mine :-) thanks!

    Perhaps I can ask your opinion about the other thing some time in the future, tonight I didn't feel that the atmosphere is appropriate.

    --
    AM

    ReplyDelete
  5. baabaa dige saalam avaz shod dige ye chizi bezaar :D

    HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

    --
    AM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I wrote some pieces here & there, on the bus, at Tim Hortons, but I have to put some time aside to sit & get back into that specific mood in order to edit them. Thanks for following up, though. :) you are my number one 'follower' :)

      Delete
  6. لیدا... به این میگن "افسردگی"! نه عجیبه و نه غریب! فقط افسردگیه! قبولش کن و خیال خودت رو راحت کن... با فکر کردن، با پیچیده کردن... با هیچکدوم اینها چیزی حل نمیشه...

    یک کم دیوانگی کن! یک کم که نه، زیاد دی.انگی کن! بزن بیرون، خل شو! برقص برو بازی کن... تنها نمون! دیوانه باش....

    ReplyDelete
  7. و یمدونم این قدیمیه... ولی گاهی باید این حرفهارو یه جا بزنم، تا بعد یکی بیاد بزنه ت گوشم و به خودم بزنه! همین!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. اومدم بگم ۲ سال پیش نوشتم که دیدم خودت گفتی‌ :) ولی‌ نه شبیه افسردگی نبود.... گیج بودم بیشتر....ولی‌ الان اون مرحله ی دیوونگی‌ام که میگی‌
      :D

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete